Semi-detached apartment with two open sides and individual access. Spans over two floors and a basement. It includes a double bedroom, a bathroom and an open space with living area and kitchen. The home has a garden, a veranda and boasts direct access to the public park.
GROUND FLOOR: living room – lunchroom – kitchen induction hob – small terrace facing the common garden and pool
FIRST FLOOR: main bedroom with wardrobe and with view over the pool – bathroom with shower – closet
BASEMENT FLOOR: second bedroom with wardrobe (the room can be accessed directly by the stairs, there is no entrance door to the room) and two small windows – bathroom with shower, with aerator, without windows – closet
– domotic system
– Independent entrance
– Common Garden
– underfloor Heating
– Private Parking
– Conditioned Air
– Common Pool
Borgo, with its rustic Tuscan style enriched with home automation technology mod-cons.
The housing complex of Borgo in Chianni covers an overall surface area of approximately 2,442 square meters organized into 12 apartments, each with individual access, some with terrace, others with veranda or private garden. The communal areas include a large green area with paved, walking routes, an outdoor swimming pool and open or indoor private parking.
The architectural design looked to preserve the spirit of Tuscan farmhouses, complying with the characteristics of rustic Tuscan style, therefore using quality materials combined with restored items, incorporating wood beams for the flooring and restored terracotta brickwork.
The result is 12 different apartments, all furnished with care and taste: terracotta flooring, oak parquet, chestnut beams, bathrooms adorned with travertine marble, granite kitchen surfaces, to quote just some of the materials used. Every apartment has its own terrace, a veranda or alternatively a private garden so that you can relax outdoors.
The housing complex, nestled in the silent countryside, presents breath-taking views of the surrounding hills, enveloped with vines and olive trees. This place, in addition to bestowing peacefulness to hectic lifestyles, provides the convenience of all creature comforts owing to the proximity of the city centre and the presence of:
• Public green area with typical plant species and break and relaxation areas. The public green area is closed off by a bank featuring medicinal herbs and protected by a wood enclosure. The walkways are made from former railway sleepers which have been restored.
• Outdoor overflow pool with panoramic views. Equipped with 3.00 m Roman stairs access to facilitate entry into the water and water heating system. Technical specifications: Max. depth – 1.10 m – body of water – 12.00 x 4.50 m.
• Solarium bordering the swimming pool with non-slip restored brickwork paving.
• Outdoor, private parking with spaces available for all residents.
• Indoor, underground, private parking, with 9 garages and fixed stone access ramp.
• “La Locanda del Gallo” Tuscan restaurant with typical Tuscan menu, located down the next road. The management service overseeing the entire complex takes care of the maintenance of all public spaces within the complex.