Wonderful farm built in 1913 tuscan style: stone walls, beams and terracotta floors.
280 a.s.l. in a very suggestive place in the municipality of Civitella Paganico, with a breathtaking panoramic view on the Montalcino vineyards and on the Val D’Orcia and Monte Amiata.
The property has easy access on paved roads.
The property consists of
– 350 sqm
– outbuidings of 80 sqm (wood oven, storage)
– cellar of 50 sqm equipped for 50 hl of wine and accessible both from an internal and external staircase, – swimming pool 55 sqm
– land of 27 ha of which: 12 ha of wood, 12 of arable land, 2 ha of olive trees with 250 plants producing an average amount of 300 litres of olive oil, 1 ha of vineyard with 330 plants producing 350 l of Montecucco DOC wine.
The farm is connected to the aqueduct but it has also a well 40 metres deep with autoclave, in addition there’s a tank to collect rain-water from the roofs.
The house is on 2 floors:
– ground floor: living room with fireplace, rustic living room with fireplace-stove sitting room, kitchen, utility room and bathroom;
– first floor: 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Siena (38 km)
Montalcino (30 km)
Spiaggia di Marina di Grosseto (40 km)
spiaggia di Castiglione della Pescaia (50 km)
Massa Marittima ( 70 km)
Firenze (90 km).